View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014, 10:03 PM   #23
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Well, yes you're of course correct, but I find this a total PITA as opposed to the old site that just flat out told you on the books page without jumping through that particular hoop.
It IS a PITA. I've been doing it for a while now and it's still every bit the PIMA it was when I started doing it.

Don't get me wrong: I'm glad I can get the data I need, but ... DAMN if it doesn't suck to have to remember to do that before clicking the "Buy" button each time.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote