View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 02:22 PM   #35601
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones6416 View Post
I'm just gonna meld all my threads into one:
...,,.Not sleeping, that's for sure.
..... I put an offer on a house yesterday.
......I go to the dr today to get the results of my shoulder MRI.
I hope your sleep will be better, but I hear it from a lot of women (is this a typical woman-thing?) who don't sleep the night through. Take care, Betty.
And a new house! That is exciting. I hope it will come through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
I'm just updating my calorie-counter spreadsheet and figuring what I can have to eat on this fasting day. No Micronesians in sight, unfortunately.
he,he, he, perhaps if you fast for long enough, you'll see them.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
I hope you are able to find a trip that includes what you really want and that it isn't too expensive.
I wish your mother-in-law well....
I am looking for another trip now, not in a group, but individual in a car;
from Tasjkent-Samarqand (Kyrgyzstan)-Ferganavalley-via the Irkesthampass into China, Kashgar-Dunhuang-Xiahe (Labrang Monastry=Tibetan Buddism)- Xian(Terra Cotta Army)-Bejing and back home.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote