View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 05:41 PM   #1
HarleyB
Fanatic
HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (RIP), iPad, iPhone 4, Kobo Touch x2, Kobo Glo
Is this site legitimate?

I recently found a site selling books [mod: removing direct link to bookbuddie pirate site] and it seems too good to be true (which probably means it IS too good to be true!)

I have ignored it for a few days thinking it must either be a scam to steal my credit card details or a pirate site that charges but I'm about to buy several new release books and the idea of getting them for at most $1.49 is very appealing.

I can't find very much information about it at all - does anyone here know anything about it?

Thanks.

Last edited by pdurrant; 12-12-2012 at 05:51 PM. Reason: removed direct link
HarleyB is offline   Reply With Quote