View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 03:05 PM   #6
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainingLemur View Post
It's not necessarily evil. More or less a pain in the arse, and it should be done away with.
Agreed. It doesn't prevent piracy IMO. All it does is aggravate customers when they need to transfer their bought books from one reader to another. I was very lucky to have figured out how to de-drm my books. With the help from the wonderful people from Calibre, I was able to convert and transfer books from my Kobo to my Kindle. I found it funny that converting my books from one format to another was harder than stripping the drm off them (when I learned to strip DRM there were no easy to use plug-ins at the time ).
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote