View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 07:56 PM   #3
pwarren
Connoisseur
pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pwarren can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Irex Iliad (Dead), EcoReader (Smashed screen), Kobo Touch
Even when I just pull the plug, and get an improper disconnection dialogue, I still have no files actually transferred to the reader, even tho when I plug it back in, OS X seems to think there are files on the internal memory.

I've basically given up on getting files on to the internal memory, and just use an SD card with a usb reader.

Also, I'm on OS X 10.6, which might make a difference, and an EcoReader, rather than a BeBook, but identical problems.

Last edited by pwarren; 11-21-2010 at 08:02 PM.
pwarren is offline   Reply With Quote