View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 09:13 AM   #30
pl001
Evangelist
pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Color, EVO3D, Surface RT, Galaxy S5, Surface 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
Well, that's the point. Apple isn't making a billion bucks off of AppleTV. They still call it a hobby and I don't believe they are making all that much off them. Roku has a better price point and supplies most of the same services. Amazon's service model for the kindle has been that they sale kindles in order to sale content. Unless this is a bridge product for some new service, it just seems like a me too product.
It may be a "me too" product, but it is a good one that leverages Amazon's brand identity and unmatched online sales channel.
pl001 is offline   Reply With Quote