View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 08:34 AM   #102
OldDarth
OldDarth is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.OldDarth is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.OldDarth is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.OldDarth is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.OldDarth is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.OldDarth is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.OldDarth is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.OldDarth is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.OldDarth is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.OldDarth is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.OldDarth is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Kobo Touch / Kindle Fire HD 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwality View Post
@Eweforia. Works for me. Many, many thanks
Ditto! Much thanks. I recently acquired a refurbished Kindle Fire for approximately half price and have been pretty happy with it. I use it to complement my Kobo Touch. The Kobo has the day shift. The Kindle the night shift.

My primary use of the Kindle is for social media/media consumption. Your sideloading procedure works wonderfully. Only bummer so far is that I tried to load the Comix app with no success. It keeps stopping.

Once again Eweforia thank you very much.
OldDarth is offline   Reply With Quote