View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 11:17 AM   #9
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by quoddle View Post
I thought I had done that by unticking the Use Router as DHCP Server option. There isn't anything in the WNDR setup called Use as an Access Point

I've deleted the Http Service I previously set up and replaced it with a Custom Service called Calibre but with the same settings
TCP/UDP, External and Internal ports 12432, Internal IP address 192.168.1.4 (the Calibre PC is listed as an option in the setup screen with this IP)

Still no access.

"If you move the WAN input Cable to one of the Wired LAN ports, many WiFi Routers behave as an Access Point (No routing). No port forward, no services. Just better WiFi"

I'm not sure what you mean by this. Wifi is turned off on the DG834GT which only provides internet access and is hard wired to the WNDR as is the Calibre PC. All other devices connect to the WNDR via Wifi

192.168.1.4:12432 works so I know the content server is working correctly
Try moving the cable on the WDNR from Internet to one of the LAN ports.

All routing and DHCP will be provided by the DG834
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote