View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 06:41 PM   #192
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namekuseijin View Post
I'm a geek so I love boring hobbies like reading, learning new languages and math
Yeah - I got some really strange looks when I explained to friends that I was learning to read Korean b/c I was reading a book series [by Martin Limon] set in Korea that used lots of Korean phrases & names - and I wanted to understand what I was reading. Made perfect sense to me!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote