View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 09:10 AM   #5
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
I'm hoping that this year I'll have more time to get them done, not sure which one next to work on, might do another of my favourites - "The Sea-Wolf". Or possibly a collection of his short stories, haven't decided yet.

I've got to get my Lovecraft corrections out first, but that should only take about another week to do. I'll see then what to tackle next.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote