View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 12:44 PM   #34
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmilica View Post
I ordered PW 2 weeks back and it was supposed to be shipped "after 20 December". I received email from Amazon yesterday however, that it will be shipped earlier and that it is supposed to arrive on 6 December. I don't know if that means a lot of people are cancelling their orders or they have managed to speed up production.
That is what happen to me I got it a month early! I think they are exaggerated the date of arrival because of their problems. Hope you get a good one like I did. Play with the light settings before you decide if you like it. I ended up using setting 5. Even though it is at the end of the recommended setting to use in the dark. I am light sensitive and suffer migraines. But it doesn't bother me at all now. Now I can open my book in the middle of the night and not bother anyone and read!
new is offline   Reply With Quote