View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 09:00 AM   #9
weatherman
Addict
weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (previous: Kindle 2, Kindle Fire) Kindle 4 WiFi, K3K, KPW
I think youre wise to point that out, but rooting isn't for everyone. Also, as far as I know the new nook tablet hasn't been rooted yet and there's no ICS build for it, so basically if you buy one you're stuck with the B&N system for at least a little while.

I'm definitely keeping an eye on the headlines though for ICS on nook tablet, and I might pick one up when that happens.
weatherman is offline   Reply With Quote