View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 02:58 AM   #6
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_Snow View Post
Thx...I'll give that a go.

I'm not sure I use jackets either (Not in the Book itself). But isn't the jacket where the metadata is stored? Or does the metadata that does show on the Kobo be stored elsewhere?
I just reread the post. I realised got to the mention of jackets and barely read the rest of it

A jacket is an extra page added just after the cover. It has all the metadata on it. I think of it as a replacement for the back cover of a paperback plus some of the copyright page. It would be handy if the device has no way to display this, or you want to see it when you open the book. If you use Modify ePub to add a jacket, you need to read the book to see it.

Quote:
I've got KoboUtils (great plugin BTW), but I haven't used it much yet
When you do use it, don't forget to tell me if you find any problems or want something added. I don't promise to add it, but I'm open to ideas.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote