View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 02:30 AM   #5
Chris_Snow
Zealot
Chris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipseChris_Snow can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kobo glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
When I see the comment formatted in a tiny font, I fix it in the HTML view of the comments in the metadata editor. Usually, there are fonts tags wrapping all or part of the the text. I strip anything with leaving paragraph tags, italics and bold plus maybe headings. These will display well on the details page of the Glo.

If the books is already on the Glo, you can use my Kobo Utilities plugin to update the database on the device. Otherwise, you have to delete the book from the device and resend it.

I can't help with the jackets as I don't use them.
Thx...I'll give that a go.

I'm not sure I use jackets either (Not in the Book itself). But isn't the jacket where the metadata is stored? Or does the metadata that does show on the Kobo be stored elsewhere?

I've got KoboUtils (great plugin BTW), but I haven't used it much yet
Chris_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote