View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 11:30 PM   #4
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
When I see the comment formatted in a tiny font, I fix it in the HTML view of the comments in the metadata editor. Usually, there are fonts tags wrapping all or part of the the text. I strip anything with leaving paragraph tags, italics and bold plus maybe headings. These will display well on the details page of the Glo.

If the books is already on the Glo, you can use my Kobo Utilities plugin to update the database on the device. Otherwise, you have to delete the book from the device and resend it.

I can't help with the jackets as I don't use them.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote