View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 09:31 AM   #59
Kobo-Robin
Kobo Arc - Ux Lead
Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Arc
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyndersk View Post
After a day with the new update, I can say I am unimpressed with how they incorporated the JellyBean version of android with the ARC.

The notification area is pathetic when compared with other devices using the same version of android. Most of the functionality that I used is gone adjusting the brightness, easy wifi access, no separation between task that run always (antivirus for example) and true notifications(they are all mixed together), etc. etc.

The placement of the softkeys at the bottom of the screen - back, home & recent buttons make it harder to reach when in landscape, and then there is a LOT of wasted space...

As I said below, the inability to use the lock screen functionality that is available on other devices...

All in all I'm starting to think I should have gone with a different tablet.
I'm sorry you're disappointed.
Kobo-Robin is offline   Reply With Quote