View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 09:27 AM   #56
Kobo-Robin
Kobo Arc - Ux Lead
Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Arc
Quote:
Originally Posted by RareBird View Post
I have to say I've been problem free since updating last night. I find my arc is running faster overall, my apps open quickly, and responsiveness is great. I do kind of miss the placement of the time/wifi/battery icons at the bottom but it's not a huge issue for me. As for the movement of the back/home/multitask(?) buttons to the centre of the screen, since I tend to use my device held in one hand this isn't an issue for me. Robin I commend you and your team on a job well done. (These are my opinions and experiences. Those who disagree, please don't hurt me )
Thanks!
Kobo-Robin is offline   Reply With Quote