View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 03:40 PM   #20
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by K8HW View Post
Just got the new Calibre Companion. I noticed that the book rating in calibre does not agree with the rating shown in the tag view page.
I'm unsure where you are looking, but I'm not seeing this when viewing the Book Details page. I see no half stars and my ratings match calibre's metadata.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K8HW View Post
I have a book that shows 4 stars in Calibre but only shows 2 stars when viewed on the tag page in Calibre Companion. So far every book that has 5 stars in Calibre shows 2 1/2 stars in Calibre Companion.
I found what you are referring to. You are viewing books in your library via the Content server connection of Calibre Companion. This must be as theducks stated, an oops in Calibre Companion's content server implementation.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 10-05-2012 at 03:42 PM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote