View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 03:24 PM   #2
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Hi,

My guess (without being able to see the actual file) is that you have anchor tags < a > that exist inside the < body > tag but that are not inside any other < div > or <p > tags.

The xhtml spec basically says that inline tags can not be directly inside the body tag and should instead be inside a block tag of some sort (i.e p or div) tag.

Any easy way to fix this is to run tidy and set the command switches for strict xhtml and to have it wrap these tags with either a div or a p.

My guess for what it is worth.
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote