View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 01:35 PM   #51
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I know there are many mysteries from way back. I've run into a lot. I wish I had taken notes. My interest is in funny mysteries and gumshoe books. I've seen lots of lists, and can't find the one I was looking for, but here's another. Maybe someone can recognize some older authors in it?
http://members.aol.com/funnybutfatal/mysteries.html

I'll add that other (and better) list if I find it, and maybe people will be able to spot more older ones.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote