View Single Post
Old 02-23-2022, 01:41 PM   #11
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
I used to be able to read whilst listening to music, as long as I knew the music really well the lyrics wouldn't distract me from reading. But I can't do that anymore.

If I listen to music it's classical, usually Classic FM UK.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
Classical music. I like the Bach Guild Big Box digital albums at Amazon that are a buck for six hours or more of music.
I don't usually have music on while reading, but if I do it would be quiet instrumental classical music (not something loud like the 1812 or William Tell overtures!).

I think music with lyrics would be distracting.
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote