View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 07:48 AM   #41
Kenneth_irl
Addict
Kenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Kindle 3 + Paperwhite 7th gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggleton View Post
Consider this, the Firefox web browser is used by about 20% of those who use browsers.
You forgot about Chrome which has two major ad-blockers currently (extension) and a lot of users.

I personal use both firefox and Chrome, and with these extensions you can basically choose which site to support by ads. That's real power in the head of the user. Besides I like a clean internet and the fact that sites loads quicker without them. Video ads are harder to block, but I rarely get any, still - to an extend it might be geolocation related, though.

I actually like ads when I'm not forced upen them at every turn I take - and to be able to enable them if I want to support specific site.

Last edited by Kenneth_irl; 05-24-2011 at 07:52 AM.