View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 06:53 PM   #36
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimh12345 View Post
I actually think Amazon should put some serious effort into delivering ads that are interesting and pleasing to the eye. I am seriously disappointed to be staring at a bottle of "Oil of Olay" alternating with credit card pitches, and now wish I'd coughed the $25 to be rid of the ads - but only if I could run my own screensavers, which apparently requires the JB. And it seems no one has cracked 3.2.1 yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanoitarus View Post
I agree-- I don't really mind ads on principle but I would love to be able to dismiss ads I am not interested in, like a thumbs down in pandora.
Do what I do - don't look at them