View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 12:17 PM   #9
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecbritz View Post
I'm working on an ePub with many bells and whistles built up without personally encoding html's, displaying correctly on my Sony eReader. I will post this here when its ready, in case someone might be willing to test it on other devices. In the mean time, I just need some practical help,
The problem with "bells and whistles" (beside the fact that you're practically guaranteeing failure on other devices) is that most times, the creator of such an epub is the only one actually impressed by all its spectacular features. Everyone else just wants to read the dang thing with a minimum of fuss.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote