View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 02:53 PM   #6
agravier
agravier began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook 360, if I can find one...
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtravellerh View Post
Yes, you could do that, of course. There should be a pocketbook vendor in Singapore, too (thanks to Netronix). I'll try to inform you on that. Hold on, please.
That's very nice of you that you look that up for me, mtravellerh . I'll hold on for your reply before deciding where to buy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvpupsik View Post
mtravellerh, probably I am missing something, but in case of buying from an American dealer why not to have it shipped directly to Singapore? The same way like we ship to Australia.

Alex, I could ship it to Singapore for free if you decide to buy 3 readers

http://pocketbook.reader-ebook.org
Indeed, I think the import tax in Singapore would be 7%, so, without shipping cost the price is much better than to Europe, for instance for two white and one black 360, it would cost me about 750 usd after tax, so about 590 euros, instead of 720 euros in Europe...

I'll for sure get two for my wife and myself, and I'll probe my relatives and friends if they are interested in the third one... I'l see where I buy then, after mtravellerh finds out whether Netronix has resellers in Singapore or around...

Otherwise, how much for safely shipping two 360 to Singapore from reader-ebook.org? Could not find this info on the website.

Cheers and thanks to both of you
alex
agravier is offline   Reply With Quote