Thread: Silliness Word oppisisociation umm…
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 02:00 PM   #1
icantbebothered
Penguin
icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2.1
Red face Word oppisisociation umm…

This is a spinoff from a spinoff from Dr dln's thread,word association. Basically, you have to say the opposite(ish) or at least something contrasting to what the person before you said. For example:

Actually, I'm not going to do an example, because it's too hard. I have no idea how this is going to go. If all else fails, we'll just play word dissociation. I'll start with an easy one:

Black.

Last edited by icantbebothered; 09-29-2012 at 03:40 AM.
icantbebothered is offline   Reply With Quote