View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 05:55 PM   #234
teh603
Autism Spectrum Disorder
teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
Interesting... *she looks at her desk, considering the possibilities* I don't know if I have room for a second screen, but my tv can be used as a second display. All I'd need is a cable. Maybe I can work something out over there.

Something similar I have done is working on my laptop with the project open in Scrivener and researching on the Dell Duo in tablet mode right next to me. I find it helpful to keep the project in front of me - I'm less likely to go off on a tangent. Something else I like to do with the Duo is collect photos that inspire me or bring to mind scenes for the story, and when I feel bogged down I can reach over and swipe the screen to flip through them.
I do something with two desktops; one for writing (and during NaNoWriMo, keeping a browser window up so I can validate my word count) and one for notes and research. I switch back and forth using a switcher widget in the panel.
teh603 is offline   Reply With Quote