View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 05:00 PM   #2
Gideon
Wearer of Pants
Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Amazon Kindle DX / iPhone
I'd like to see the "full feed conversion" placed in some sort of rather neutral format (lit or something) that can easily be changed into other formats short of having many format options. When I was using the Sony Reader I found these tools great, but now that I'm using a Kindle it's a non-option.

But really I'd just love to see something that changes partial feeds into full articles and makes them available on the Kindle.. if I have to do a small amount of work per feed I'm okay with that, but the trick seems to be having more time to read than to work to read it.
Gideon is offline   Reply With Quote