View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 05:21 PM   #4
BillSmithBooks
Padawan Learner
BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BillSmithBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: www.OutlawGalaxy.com, Foothills of NY's Adirondack mountains
Device: My PC...using Puppy Linux (FBReader, Calibre, Kindle Cloud Reader,
I was curious if somebody could give me a little help on this, too -- by smart phone, I'm assuming you mean Android, Iphone, Windows Mobile phones, correct?

Is there any way to read .txt or .html ebooks on the very cheap and simple older style phones (like the ones sold in CVS, Dollar General, etc. -- cheap, basic disposable phone) ? Many of these phones can receive emails, right? So is there a way to read with them?

I'm vaguely aware that jar applets exist but beyond that, know nothing about these types of phones...and I'd like an easy, no hassle solution if one exists.
BillSmithBooks is offline   Reply With Quote