View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 09:12 AM   #3
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
I've found that the best part of it for me is simplicity. I can read my books and that's all I bought it for. It's easy to use, to get books on it, and you have 3 different programs to get it on there with. I would highly recommend using calibre though to manage your ebooks (it's the easiest route and a fantastic program all around). The desktop app still isn't that great.

It's my first reader and I think it was a good choice. I'm finding my needs have changed a bit now, but I still like my kobo and plan on having it for a while still.
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote