View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 03:16 PM   #6
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewt View Post
Does the latest version of ADE break this? I thought I had this working until I upgraded to 1.7.2, now the epubs I had before with embedded/encrypted fonts don't show the fonts - they revert to system fonts. To say nothing about fresh ones.

Not to say I'm doing everything right; it just seemed odd.
Hmm... I don't know. I haven't upgraded to 1.7.2 yet. It certainly shouldn't break it - as far as I know the script processes everything to spec.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote