View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 06:51 PM   #11
jarrahloh
Cageside Chronicles
jarrahloh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jarrahloh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jarrahloh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jarrahloh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jarrahloh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jarrahloh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jarrahloh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jarrahloh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jarrahloh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jarrahloh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jarrahloh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, Kobo Touch, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
I rejected Smashwords because I wanted to produce my own epub. I chose BookBaby because the costs were fixed (not a %) and they let me submit my own epub. How those fixed costs come out against various % options will obviously depend on sales, but I live in hope. The 5%/30% tax thing has more to do with complicating my tax returns here unnecessarily (once the income is declared then the tax withheld is just part of tax already paid). My main concern with BookBaby is the cost of issuing updates, which I am yet to have to go through.
Yes, Smashwords format isn't the greatest. To say the least
jarrahloh is offline   Reply With Quote