View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 03:22 PM   #12
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I tried Hulu+ last year, but it would not work well with my Blueray player so I cancelled it. I didn't care for the web interface at all and never watch TV on a computer or tablet anyway. I tried Netflix but most of the movies I wanted to watch were unavailable through download. I wasn't going to pay extra for DVD service via the mail. Amazon Prime, which I have for shipping purposes, charges way too much for videos. True they have an extremely limited number of free videos, but the things I want to watch are pricey, especially when you get HD versions.
Hulu+ is great for watching the latest episodes of the shows on TV. We use it to watch Once upon a Time and Revolution. I also watch a few CW shows on there. NetFlix is great for watching entire seasons of past shows. Right now hubby is hung up on Beauty and the Beast from the 80s.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote