Thread: Buy kobo glow?
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 06:07 PM   #16
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
As far as I can tell, the Kobo Glo is not linked to one store. You can purchase from any store selling epub.
Also the processor of the Glo is faster than the new Onyx (1Gh vs 800 Mhz for the Onyx)
But of course this is not the only parameter to take into account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adbosch View Post
I ordered the 6" Onyx Firefy (http://ereader-store.de/en/onyx-boox...oft-touch.html). Can't wait. I prefer a reader that is not linked to a bookstore, so no Kindle or Kobo for me.

Last edited by Quexos; 10-26-2012 at 06:12 PM.
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote