View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 05:36 PM   #26
DarkScribe
Apprentice Curmudgeon.
DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX Graphite, Touch, Paperwhite, Sony, and Nook.
I have just downloaded OS6 onto my 4S and am in the process of playing with it. When you consider that OS6 - and all of its improvements/advantages is now available to earlier models, it makes the benefits of an iPhone 5 even less necessary. I wonder whether Siri will now run on the 3GS and 4 models? The first thing that I notice is that the improvements to Siri are not applicable in Australia - she still can't give local advice.
It is a very big download - I had to delete some music to clear the two point five GB demanded by the installer. Once installed however, some of the memory is returned - but not all of it. I like the new turn by turn mapping option - a shame that I had already forked out close to one hundred dollars for a commercial version.

I am off to play with it some more.
DarkScribe is offline   Reply With Quote