View Single Post
Old 03-01-2008, 02:24 AM   #45
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
I stumbled into a similar problem. So, is the safest way to use the card to boot up completely, then insert the card? Or is it better to insert the card and then power up?

If the problem is large cover-art on the book, is there a way to scrub the picture or reduce its size?

Thanks!
I prefer booting w/o the SD card in the slot. I also prefer removing the SD card while the unit is turned on but in the Library. But that's just me.

And if the large file gives you a problem, delete it.

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote