View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 09:19 AM   #6
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
I agree with RAH. Somewhere in the settings it is set up for FULL justification. I would find that and turn that off. Having it set for Left justification should fix that situation. I also do not like a lot of hyphenation, but having it set to Full requires the document to use every inch of space to the right margin. Usually though, because of that there would be extra spaces on some lines so that it will stretch all the way to the right margin. I am not seeing that in your screenshot.
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote