View Single Post
Old 01-05-2008, 07:18 PM   #37
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceri View Post
I've just joined here and i wonder if someone could answer some questions for me please. (i'm not too technical so simple instructions would be best, thanks) I've just bought myself a new cybook gen 3 and i got it yesterday. Today the screen completely froze on the 'connected' screen. I pressed reset and the light turned off, but the screen was still frozen. I pressed the on button and it started up again normally, then froze on the loading screen before the library. If I do 'reset' and 'on' again the same sequence of events happens.
Can you suggest any solutions? Or do I have to contact bookeen and send it back? Please help, I want my little cybook to live again!
Okay,

First thing to remember is to not pull or insert the SD card during boot-up or switching to/from Library.

Second this is not to put in pictures which are LARGE or ebooks with LARGE cover images, because the Cybook *will* choke attempting to create a thumbnail image for the library.

Does that help?

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote