View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 01:18 PM   #81
Serena
Zealot
Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by carld View Post
No corporation ever does anything out of the goodness of their hearts, certainly not Sony, Apple or Amazon.
Totally agree. Is it just me, or does it seem that it's only the consumers that get screwed.

I'm ticked because I thought I made an intelligent decision to buy an epub reader, and now I have a corporation changing the rules so that it may not have been the best decision after all.
Serena is offline   Reply With Quote