View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 09:25 AM   #55
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morkl View Post
Should be possible; I think I've seen the sizes defined as a list of numbers somewhere in the code. Will look into it.
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morkl View Post
Seems weird! I have no idea how it should work though; I've never used it myself either. Anyone else who uses the default font size setting?
I just tried this out. I have my default size set to 4.
If I open a new book with the default reader the book opens at size 4.
If I open a new book with the modified reader the book opens at size 2.
Do I care? No, not really, because once you set the size for a book it's remembered forever after. If this is the tiny price I pay to get all your improvements I'll take it any day (IMO only of course).
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote