View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 02:16 PM   #44
Dallista
Connoisseur
Dallista doesn't litterDallista doesn't litter

Device: K3, PW
Am thrilled with amazon! I so need to remember their free shipping to a Hermes Paketshop option within Germany. It worked out wonderfully, instead of importing the Paperwhite from .com and paying a scary amount of import taxes etc., I only paid for the device itself, and it arrived about 50 hours after ordering (through the weekend, even, not normally the fastest time for mail)! Well worth the short drive to Germany. :-)

The PW looks amazing, too. I was really worried about the blotches, but... if I look really hard, I can see a few spots of a slightly different shade, presumably from the leds?, but that's only because I know where to look, and it's nothing like what I saw on a PW in the UK some months ago (the reason why I still held off ordering one). And the back light feels so natural, I cannot imagine how I did without on my K3.

Yup, happy camper... just need to learn not to want to push the nonexistent Home and page forward buttons every time! and I would like other fonts, not sure I really like the ones they included. Where is the one from the K3? That one was fine...

Last edited by Dallista; 01-29-2013 at 02:20 PM.
Dallista is offline   Reply With Quote