View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 11:27 AM   #41
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
If you just keep the bad paperwhite for use as a spare, you just need to use it without it being registered. So you can sideload DRM-free ebooks onto it without any problems.

I'd presume you won't be able to register it, though perhaps others know better? But it makes sense to me that if Amazon have de-registered it from your account and told you not to bother returning it to them, it's pretty much a non-existent Kindle as far as they are concerned and you won't be able to register it to any account.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote