View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 10:37 PM   #48
nogle
Gangnam style!
nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechniSol View Post
"And to the best of my knowledge, Kobo has not hired Fozzy Bear as a software developer."

I concur, though I am forced to conclude that at times the possibility thereof would explain rather a lot. However, lest they develop "special" firmware just for my reader, I must make obvious my admiration for their efforts to date. Simply put, it ain't bad, but they get a lot of crap from us because it ain't perfect. OTOH, if they integrate that snack dispenser, who knows...

But, using the same logic as the OP. We have not seen a denial from Kobo that Fozzy has been hired either in software development or elsewhere in the organization, so clearly he must be there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vugtitan View Post
I feel you are being disingenuous as i have never seen a single post people saying they don't want folder support or complaining that the device has it so you have been revealed.