View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 07:19 AM   #21
RAH
Guru
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughdal View Post
To my way of thinking an e-reader without a light is as foolish a product as a car without headlights. Why should our E-reading experienced be dictated by day or artifical light.
So I guess all those things called "physical books" are also foolish? I think the idea of having a built-in light is a good one (as long as it is bright enough, which I worry about), but I think your analogy is a little over-the-top.
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote