View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 02:31 PM   #11
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
I didn't mean to be not nice, WilliamG (I used a smilie and everything!), just pointing out that my own opinion is that we're developing a respectable user base here.

Of course you're entitled to your opinion, I'd never suggest otherwise. If your opinion is that the Reader lacks a mainstream user base, I'd probably agree with that, at least conditionally. I thought you were trying to say that it had a complete lack of a user-base, but I see now that you must have simply misspoken.

Please, I meant no offense, and regret if I have given it unintentionally.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote