View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 04:11 PM   #14
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirbruce View Post
My one complaint about Windows 7 is no ability to select the Windows "classic" look and feel. I love my old blue and grey square borders!
I've never noticed that. but I still cringe when I see people using that on xp or vista.

and using the pre XP start bar on Vista.. boy the pre XP menu just sucks for doing anything! I always have to find some round about way of getting to things like my computer when someone at the office does that..

and they disable the vista start menu. which just rules. press the windows key type the name of the program hit enter. takes 2 seconds, much faster than looking for anything and when they go to the windows 95 version it just makes me sick
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote