View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 02:26 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadringer View Post
I am running Norton 2009 , but it's disabled. I like Norton and it's caught a lot of virus that others have missed. I finally got it to upload an ebook to the reader but the upload died half way through. I've only got on the Ebook store twice in many many tries. I have DSL and I wonder if my modem firewall stops it. Frustrated and disappointed!
The firewall built into our Linksys Router does not stop eBook Library from connecting. If you are on Vista, try turning off UAC and see what happens.

UAC is that awful User Access Control
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote