View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013, 03:43 PM   #1
brianinmaine
Evangelist
brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Touch (5.3.7)
Pente - go like game

version compiled without need for fronter. If display is weird the first time, quit and try again - it seems to work better from then on. Sound doesn't work yet, I also didn't try network play as I'd need to fix the firewall and stuff. Networked games would be kind of neat, wouldn't they?

If you find other issues, let me know. Enjoy!

EDIT: version should be better now for paperwhite? No idea how to fix sound or translation faults. Sorry. I'll try to keep looking, but don't hold your breathe!
Attached Files
File Type: zip pente.zip (194.7 KB, 729 views)

Last edited by brianinmaine; 10-28-2013 at 12:17 AM.
brianinmaine is offline   Reply With Quote