View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 09:36 PM   #476
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by auspex View Post
And the other thing that you're still missing is that "Shelf" (in goodreads) has nothing (explicitly) to do with genre. In Goodreads, they are tags. I don't want all of my tags to be set in my e-reader as Shelves (as can be done with the Kobo driver) but I pretty much want all of my Calibre tags to be Goodreads shelves - but again, if you don't, you just don't map them.
I'm not "missing" anything when it comes to shelves vs genre vs tags. Nowhere does this plugin insist that a shelf has to be for a particular purpose.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote