View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 05:26 PM   #8
acprinter
Groupie
acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 11th generation
I just went through the same thing with my Sony 505. I did not like the T2, so I went off the deep end and bought the Kindle. It was cheap and feels cheap, but the screen is better than my 505 and for my tired old eyes it works well.

The Sony lasted me for 4 and a half years, the Kindle probably won't last a year. Has anybody else had experience with the plain jane Kindle?

My project now is to convert all the books I have into mobi.
acprinter is offline   Reply With Quote